Hardware / electronic development
- customer-specific module development
- base boards for common MIPS and ARM modules (have a look at the picture)
- subassembly for connecting devices to BT, BT LE, wireless, LAN
- engineering and manufacturing of prototypes
- microcontrollers (e.g. STM32, ATMEL, PIC, TI) and FPGAs
- interfaces: CAN bus, LAN, WLAN, BT, PCIe etc.
- consulting for product development
- setting up series-production readiness together with the manufacturer
for various sectors as well as technical application fields.
Here you find some examples: